Length: 12.19" Height: 9.38" Width: 6.56" (Inch)
2 Year(s) Free Replacement
|Polarity||Negative on left and positive on right|
|Replacement year||2 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||BCI 31|
|Reserve Capacity||BCI: 155 minutes|
|Shipping||Free Freight Canada Wide|
|Specification Sheet||Click here|
|UPC Code||8 11405 00161 1|
|Open Circuit Voltage||13.1 Volts|
|Internal Resistance||0.0025 ohms|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
8052-161 D31M OPTIMA BLUE TOP MARINE POST
Brandon Battery provides high quality 8052-161 D31M optima battery with best price and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
Optima D31M BlueTop is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions.
The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of optima batteries for your need. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
8052-161 D31M has the following features:
- Battery Name : 8052-161 D31M
- Battery Model: D31M
- Part Number: 8052-161
- Nominal voltage : 12 Volt
- Capacity: 75 AH (C/20)
- Dimensions: 12.19 X 6.56 X 9.38 (Inchs)
- Weight: 59.8 lb
- Group size : BCI: 31
- Cold Cranking Amps: 900 CCA
- Cranking Amps : 1125 CA
- Reverse capacity : BCI: 155 minutes (25 amp discharge, 80°F (26.7°C), to 10.5 volts cut-off)
- Case: Polypropylene
- Case Color: Light Gray
- Cover Color: “OPTIMA“ Blue
Why you shoud choose our 8052-161 D31M:
- Both dual-purpose and starting applications available
- Up to 3x more recharges than other marine batteries
- More than 15 times the vibration resistance
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Optimal starting power (dual purpose and starting applications available)
- Works well as a boat battery or RV battery
There are no reviews yet.