Length: 9.38" Height: 7.69" Width: 6.75" (Inch)
3 Year(s) Free Replacement
|Polarity||Negative on left and positive on right|
|Replacement year||3 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||BCI 35|
|Reserve Capacity||BCI: 100 minutes|
|Shipping||Free Freight Canada Wide|
|Specification Sheet||Click here|
|UPC Code||8 11405 00164 2|
|Open Circuit Voltage||12.8 Volts|
|Internal Resistance||0.0030 ohms|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
8020-164 35 OPTIMA RED TOP MARINE POST
Brandon Battery provides high quality 8020-164 35 optima battery with best price and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
8020-164 35 OPTIMA RED TOP is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions.
The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of optima batteries for your need. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
8020-164 35 has the following features:
- Battery Name : 8020-164 35
- Battery Model: 35
- Part Number: 8020-164
- Nominal voltage : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 9.38 X 6.75 X 7.69 (inches
- Capacity: 44 AH (C/20)
- Weight: 31.7 lb
- Group size : BCI: 35
- Post Type: SAE Post
- Cold Cranking Amps: 720
- Cranking Amps : 910 CA
- Reverse capacity : BCI: 100 minutes (25 amp discharge, 80°F (26.7°C), to 10.5 volts cut-off)
- Case: Polypropylene
- Case Color: Dark Gray
- Cover Color: “OPTIMA“ Red Top
Why you shoud choose our 8020-164 35:
- Both dual-purpose and starting applications available
- Up to 3x more recharges than other marine batteries
- More than 15 times the vibration resistance
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Optimal starting power (dual purpose and starting applications available)
- Works well as a boat battery or RV battery
There are no reviews yet.