Length: 10.06" Height: 7.88" Width: 6.94" (Inch)
3 Year(s) Free Replacement
|Polarity||Positive on left and negative on right|
|Replacement year||3 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||BCI 34/78|
|Reserve Capacity||BCI: 100 minutes|
|Shipping||Free Freight Canada Wide|
|Specification Sheet||Click here|
|UPC Code||8 11405 00003 4|
|Open Circuit Voltage||12.8 Volts|
|Internal Resistance||0.0030 ohms|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
8004-003 34/78 OPTIMA RED TOP MARINE POST
Brandon Battery provides high quality 8004-003 34/78 optima battery with best price and great value. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
8004-003 34/78 Red Top Optima is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions.
The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of optima batteries for your need. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
8004-003 34/78 has the following features:
- Battery Name : 8004-003 34/78
- Battery Model: 34/78
- Part Number: 8004-003
- Nominal voltage : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 10.6 X 6.94 X 7.88 (inches
- Capacity: 50 AH (C/20)
- Weight: 38.8 lb
- Group size : BCI: 34/78
- Post Type: Dual SAE/GM
- Cold Cranking Amps: 800
- Cranking Amps : 1000 CA
- Reverse capacity : BCI: 100 minutes (25 amp discharge, 80°F (26.7°C), to 10.5 volts cut-off)
- Case: Polypropylene
- Case Color: Dark Gray
- Cover Color: “OPTIMA“ Red
Why you should choose our 8004-003 34/78:
- Both dual-purpose and starting applications are available
- Up to 3x more recharges than other marine batteries
- More than 15 times the vibration resistance
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Optimal starting power (dual purpose and starting applications available)
- Works well as a boat battery or RV battery
There are no reviews yet.